Sunday 1 November 2009

First day


Hi folks, my name is Mal Grosch and this is Groschblog. It is dedicated to God and is simply my walk in the world and my reflections on it. I live in Bethnal Green, London, England.
Today is Sunday 1st November 2009. This morning I went to my church. I didn't want to go but I am glad I did. My friend John Boy was telling me his priest was talking about Divine Energy and maybe it was that that got me to church.
Last week I went to a talk on Calvin at the Protestant Truth Society. A wise man wrote to me this week and said if you read the Lord's prayer there is no mention of any denomination. He is right. We love to hang onto our differences. I heard a bit of sniping at the PTS but it was made up for by a friendly welcome. You can have wonderful worship, great preaching and so on but without a warm welcome the former is meaningless. The Book of James ( James 2.15 ) agrees with me.
So bless you Sarah at the Protestant Truth Society!! You are wiser probably than many of the
writers of the books you stock. You have got the basics right. A cup of tea for the stranger!!
So there you have it. Do read the Groschblog and may the Lord bless you and keep.
The mog in the picture is Charlie. He is my mate Pete's cat. He is very wise- he doesn't work and doesn't pay council tax yet he has a nice flat and eats very well. Also he loves being loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment